- Apple Snacks-69 calories, 0 grams of fat. Barefruitsnacks.com
- Snap pea crisp-150 calories, 5 grams of protein, this can be found at any grocery store, and I've had them and they are really good!
- Bean Scoops-150 calories, 1,200 milligrams of omega-3 fatty acids from flax seed. Beanitos.com.
- Cassava slices-130 calories, 30% less fat & 25% less fat then regular potato chips. Mybrands.com.
- Chickpea Bites-118 calories, loads of muscle building protein, 16% of daily dose of protein, you can get these at gourmet stores.
- Veggie Medley-126 calories, lots of vitamin A & C. Nutsonline.com.
Here is another easy at home workout that uses basic moves. I did use 4 pound dumbbells with each exercise and of course don’t forget to warm up and stretc...