- Keep windows closed, pollen is carried by the wind.
- Keep your house smoke free.
- Change your air filter frequently.
- Help protect against mold. Clean your shower and tubs regularly.
- Change your child's clothes after playing outdoors.
- Ragweed, which also makes me allergic to bananas, cucumbers, melon(which I'm not thankfully), kiwi fruit and zucchini.
- Birch, which also makes me allergic to apples, almonds, carrots, celery, cherries, hazelnuts, kiwi fruit, peaches, pears and plums.
- Grass, which also makes me allergic to celery, melons, oranges, peaches and tomatoes.
- Head to your local Walmart where you can find great savings on refrigerated Pillsbury products including: Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls, Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, Pillsbury Pie Crust, and Pillsbury Cookies among other items
- Don’t forget to check everydaysaver.com/Walmart before you head to your nearest Walmart to find additional coupons and offers
Having trouble deciding which of these mouthwatering recipes to make first? Here are just a few of the delicious ones available on BakeOff.com:
- Chocolate and Caramel-Cinnamon Roll Skewers - Do cinnamon rolls one better. Skewer them and drizzle with caramel, chocolate and icing for a most indulgent treat
- Marmalade-Glazed Asian Meatball Cups - Meet a saucy new meatball that's baked on top of flaky crescent dough. With just 6 ingredients, they're super easy
- Mango Salsa Appetizer Bites - Party time! Two-bite pie crust appetizers are loaded with a fiesta of flavors
- Hazelnut-French Silk Turtle Pie - Oh my, turtle pie! A rich flaky pie crust holds a creamy filling with chocolate and caramel
- Caramelized Peach Upside-Down Coffee Cake - Bake up a new sweet peachy coffee cake delight using Pillsbury® sugar cookie dough
Crayola wants every child to be creatively alive, so they´re inviting parents "Inside the Crayon Box," for a special live chat with celebrities and trusted parenting experts that will inspire and spark ideas to expand your child´s creative thinking. If you find yourself looking for new ways to inspire your children to express their ideas and build their creativity, you´ll want to join us to learn and share!
The first "Inside the Crayon Box" live chat is Wednesday, March 7 at 9 p.m. EST. Join Crayola and musician, children´s author and mom, Lisa Loeb for a 45-minute live streaming video chat on the Crayola Facebook Page. Lisa, best-known for her number one hit "Stay (I Missed You)," will share as personal stories, practical advice and ways she brings a little creative play into every day for her daughter. We want to hear from you - participants can ask Lisa questions during the event, too! We hope you will share the information about the first Crayola "Inside the Crayon" live chat with your readers on or before Wednesday, March 7th so they may plan to attend as well.
Interested in the topics to be covered during the chat?
- Why Does Creativity Matter? Creativity is not about who´s the best artists or becoming an architect. It´s a way of thinking that encourages kids´ original ideas and develops their confidence.
- Growing Up Creative. Lisa will share stories about growing up in a home where creativity was encouraged.
- Simple Tips. Easy Ideas. Like most moms, Lisa juggles a lot. She´ll share simple, easy ways she sparks her daughter´s creativity as part of their daily routine.
Also, be sure to check out Lisa’s book Lisa Loeb’s Silly Sing-Along: The Disappointing Pancake and Other Zany Songs (Sterling Children’s Books, 2011) available at Barnes & Noble and Amazon.com. Sing, laugh, and play with pop Lisa in this fabulous collection of ten of the silliest songs ever. Fun activities, games, and recipes accompany whimsical songs. Take Lisa's Silly Sing-Along with you wherever you go and get the high-spirited good times started. Includes a 10-song CD recorded by Lisa!
Disclosure: This information has been provided by Crayola through MyBlogSpark.