*Winner is Kristi! Congrats!*
- Head to your local Walmart where you can find great savings on refrigerated Pillsbury products including: Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls, Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, Pillsbury Pie Crust, and Pillsbury Cookies among other items
- Don’t forget to check everydaysaver.com/Walmart before you head to your nearest Walmart to find additional coupons and offers
Having trouble deciding which of these mouthwatering recipes to make first? Here are just a few of the delicious ones available on BakeOff.com:
- Chocolate and Caramel-Cinnamon Roll Skewers - Do cinnamon rolls one better. Skewer them and drizzle with caramel, chocolate and icing for a most indulgent treat
- Marmalade-Glazed Asian Meatball Cups - Meet a saucy new meatball that's baked on top of flaky crescent dough. With just 6 ingredients, they're super easy
- Mango Salsa Appetizer Bites - Party time! Two-bite pie crust appetizers are loaded with a fiesta of flavors
- Hazelnut-French Silk Turtle Pie - Oh my, turtle pie! A rich flaky pie crust holds a creamy filling with chocolate and caramel
- Caramelized Peach Upside-Down Coffee Cake - Bake up a new sweet peachy coffee cake delight using Pillsbury® sugar cookie dough
Before you head out to Walmart check out everydaysaver.com/walmart.
And guess what, there's a prize in it for you! One lucky reader will win a $25 gift card to Walmart, all you need to do is leave me a comment with the recipe you would make from Bake-off.com! Earn extra entries by posting this to twitter,using hash tag #myblogspark and JessicaLea81. Also stay tuned to see what recipe I created from Bake-off.com!
You have till next Friday, March 23 to leave a comment! Good luck!
"Disclosure: The gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by Walmart and General Mills, through MyBlogSpark."