2.20.2010

We are expecting!

As mostly as every knows, Chris and I are expecting a little Keipper on/around August 12th! We couldn't be more ecstatic about the addition to our family. After trying for a year, it was a great relief when we got our positive. I first tested positive on December 9th, which makes me 15 weeks and 2 days as of today! After taking 9 at home pregnancy test, we figured it was best to call our doctor, because after all 9 test couldn't be wrong! We had our first ultrasound December 16th, let me tell you there is no greater feeling then seeing your baby on the screen. It was even neater at our 12 week ultrasound when the baby was doing flips and waving. Pictures to come of our ultrasound. But stayed tuned, every Thursday, I will be doing what a lot of expecting mommy bloggers do, and update you!

15 weeks!

Pictures to come!


How far along: 15 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: Gain, .5 pounds since the start of pregnancy
Maternity clothes? Just starting to wear them
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Pretty good, I need about 8 1/2 hours to feel awesome, but it's still pretty comfortable to sleep on my belly
Best moment this week: My boobs no longer hurt so damn much!!
Movement: Still waiting to feel something
Food cravings: Captain Crunch Cereal
Food aversions: None, thank goodness they went away!
Gender: We don't know yet, 5 more weeks.
Labor Signs: Not yet
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: Nothing really, I love being pregnant!
What I am looking forward to: our 17 weeks appointment!
Weekly Wisdom: ?
Milestones: We are almost to 20 weeks!

No comments: