5.02.2010

25 weeks

I haven't posted a weekly update in a few weeks, we've been so busy! So here is my 25 week update with pictures!

Our biggest news to start though, if you don't already know it that Baby K is a girl!!!!!! We couldn't more excited, we didn't care if we were having a boy or a girl, girl scout honor on that one! It's been so much fun buying all the cute pink and flowery stuff!


Baby K is the average rutabaga in weight -- about 1 1/2 pounds. (Length: 13 1/2 inches, head to heel.)

Here is my mommy view from 25 weeks:Side View:How far along: 25 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: Total of 17 pounds so far
Maternity clothes? Needed, every day!
Stretch marks? Nothing new.
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well and comfortably!
Best moment this week: Getting the nursery furniture together!
Movement: She like to move at random time and kick me!
Food cravings: Nothing new, maybe ice cream!
Food aversions: None
Gender: Girl!!
Labor Signs: Not yet
Belly Button in or out? Innie, but it's getting bigger or I should say more open
What I miss: Nothing!
What I am looking forward to: Our 28 week appointment!
Weekly Wisdom: Exercise, exercise is all I can say!

No comments: