7.26.2010

37 weeks!

This week we had an growth ultrasound. I've heard that they aren't that reliable, they told us she only weighs 5 pounds, 5 ounces so far. Also, my amniotic fluid is low. They like it to be above 5 and mine is at 5.3. We have another ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow to check fluid levels, we are hoping to get a 3D at this one. We couldn't last week because the silly girl had her foot in front of her face!

How far along:
37 weeks, 4 days!

Total weight gain/loss: 31 pounds, lost a pound last appointment!
Maternity clothes? Of course!
Stretch marks? On my stomach like crazy!
Sleep: I'm tired but can't fall asleep at night, and when I do, I get up to go to the bathroom a few times, so I like my naps during the day!
Best moment this week: We got to see her on the ultrasound and get to see her tomorrow again!
Movement: She doesn't kick as much, because she's running out of room I'm sure, but when she does move it hurts! She mostly just shifts and wiggles.
Food cravings: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzard
Food aversions: None
Gender: Girl!!
Labor Signs: Nothing yet, but lots of pressure.
Belly Button in or out? Innie, but really open
What I am looking forward to: Our appointment tomorrow!
Weekly Wisdom: Drink plenty of water!

No comments: