11.03.2011

30 Days of Thanks



Since we are in the month of November, my friend and fellow blogger Lindsay at Designer Wife had a great idea of sharing for 30 days what she is thankful for.

She's inviting any blogger who wants to participate to do so!
Check out her blog for the prompts and details!

So I need to play catch up here, so here are my first 3 thankful things!

1. A Person- My amazing husband of course!


Without him, I wouldn't have such an amazing life, with an awesome little one year old and another one of the way!

2. An Animal
Puggie, my 9 year old pug. She's my BFF. Love her to pieces.

3. A cozy place in your home
This one I don't have one particular picture for, our whole house is cozy and I simply couldn't post every single picture of our home!

2 comments:

Baking Serendipity said...

I love this idea! My husband and puppy are definitely on my list too :)

Lindsay said...

Awww, that picture of Puggie is just too precious!!! :)