11.14.2011

Big Announcement!


Time for the reveal! Finally after months months of planning, designing, and preparation I can finally share what the big announcement is!

So what is it? It's a collaborative blog, that was started by 12 other amazing ladies and my self! I met these ladies while planing my wedding, on a well known wedding message board. We've all stayed connected from the time we were engaged and till now, 3 years after our marriages. There is a group of about 25 of us or so that still all talk to each other, at least once a day, if not more, via social networking/email/phone calls/text! Anyways, 13 of us decided we wanted to start a blog, since most of are bloggers anyway, we though creating a collaborative blog, where women came come and read and relate to our personal lives would be awesome. So we started it and today it launches! The first week you'll be meeting each of our bloggers and then stayed tuned next week for our blog post to really begin!

I'm super excited and hope you become a fan!
Follow us on twitter: WivesUnscripted
Follow us on Facebook: Wives Unscripted

And yes, I will still continue to blog here and my food blog!

No comments: