3.26.2010

20 weeks!



We reached the halfway point!! So exciting!
This week Baby K is as big and as long as a banana.

Here is my first belly picture! This is me at 20 weeks. I do have a picture from 13 weeks but I'm not sure which camera it's on! I know it's small picture but you can start to see the "bump"!!


How far along:
20 weeks, 4 day

Total weight gain/loss: Gain, 11 pounds total in 20 weeks
Maternity clothes? For sure, they are so comfy!
Stretch marks? Nothing new.
Sleep: Sleep is awesome. I wake up about 3 times a night to go to the bathroom though, this is still the same.
Best moment this week: Bubbles and flutters! Waiting for kicks!!!
Movement: Just some flutters.
Food cravings: Cereal, again!
Food aversions: None
Gender: We find out this week!!!!
Labor Signs: Not yet
Belly Button in or out? Innie, but it's getting bigger or I should say more open
What I miss: Nothing!
What I am looking forward to: Our 20 week appointment!
Weekly Wisdom: Drink your water! Even though you pee it's so important to drink it!
Milestones: We are 20 weeks!!!

No comments: