8.05.2011

Shape's August 2011

I always feel so much better about some of the snacks I eat when I see them on list for best snacks to be eating. Granted not the gummi bears and swedish fish that I'm addicted to are on there, but for the most part it seems most of my snacks are the right choices! You can see the complete list here, but here are just a few:

Sweet Snacks:
Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Brownies(90 calories, 3 grams of fat per brownie)-These are awesome I have one almost everyday as my morning snack. It has a ton of fiber in it, 20% of your daily intake. It holds me over to lunch time.

Creamy:
The Laughing Cow Sharp Original Mini Babybel(60 calories 5 grams of fat per round)-These are great tasting and just the perfect amount of cheese. They have 14% of your daily dairy intake.

Salty:

Snack Factory Preztel Crisp(110 calories, 1.5 grams of fat per 11 chips)-I love these "flat" pretzels. They taste so salty, so yummy!

Crunchy:

Snackwell's Fudge Drizzled Caramel Popcorn(130 calories, 3 grams of fat per bag)-This taste so rich, just as good as regular caramel popcorn.

No comments: