12.31.2008

Good-bye 2008, Hello 2009!

Another year over and another just starting. 2008 was a GREAT year for me, although there were some down times, it over all was the most amazing year I've had.
So here it goes my top list for 2008:
1) Getting married to Christopher.

2) Spending two amazing weeks in Hawaii on our honeymoon.

3) Philadelphia Phillies winning the world series!!!

4) Barack Obama making history by becoming president:

5) In January the annual cottage winter run.


6) Meeting some of my amazing knottie friends for the first time in person!
7) Having 20lbs of live craw fish coming to the cottage straight from LA!

8) Our friends Greg and Kali got married in May.

9) June, my bridal Shower and my mom retired after 39 years of teaching.

10) July, 4th of July at the cottage, Kenny Chesney concert and I started to DIY our invites for the wedding.


11) August, my birthday of course! Colony day at the cottage, being able to finally drive the Jet-ski by my self!

12)September, my bachelorette party in Atlantic City. Finishing all the wedding projects!

11) Our wedding of course and our amazing honeymoon to Hawaii!
12) November Phillies winning world series!
13) December spending a lot of times with friends and family.

Though there were a lot of good times in 2008, of course we did lose some close people to us and we will remember them.

No comments: