1.03.2012

Review: Purex Triple Action


Recently I was sent Purex Triple Action Laundry Detergent. This is a new and improved formula. It's also have the price of the leading brand. It works with both HE washers and regular washing machines.


I'm always hesitant to use other laundry detergents because in the past I've had problems with itchy skin from using something else then I use regularly. I decided to just do a small load of laundry to see how I liked the detergent, if I felt everything was clean and smelled great.

The Purex Triple Action didn't disappoint. The laundry came out clean and crisp and also smelled just fine! They also have a free and clear detergent that I would love to try out for Kiley's clothing.

Stay tuned in the new few weeks for Purex Triple Action and more information on their new and improved line.

Stay connect with Purex on Facebook and Twitter.

*Purex provided a free sample of the Triple Action Laundry Detergent so I could write a review, however all of the opinions expressed here are my own.*

No comments: