2.24.2009

Movie Monday



Last night we watched the movie Fireproof. I'm really not quite sure what to make of this movie. The premise of the movie is that is a religious movie, there are many references to God and to the bible. The acting isn't that great and it's a long movie, about two hours, but I like the message that it sends, it's a very powerful message. In a marriage you really have to work at it and that you shouldn't give up so easily on each other like some do. If you really work at your marriage it can turn around for the better and not the worse. As you say in your vows, for better or for worse, this movie really proves that line. I do recommend watching it if you are married or to be married soon. This movie really made me thankful for the strong bond and marriage that Chris and I share.

No comments: