9.02.2010

4 weeks PP(Post Partum)

It's so hard to believe Kiley will be a month old this week already!

I don't go back to my doctor for another two weeks, so for exercising now, I'm just going to continue to walk 2 miles every other day with Kiley and do some of my yoga/pilates DVD's. I really feel I'm ready to do more, but I don't want to over do it before I get the ok from the doctor.

This week I noticed things are starting to get easier. I feel more comfortable with Kiley. I'm getting to know what cry is what. We are still having some fussy time at night, but that's expected. We aren't sure if she is colic or not, but when she is screaming we can console her. I saw mixed reviews that you can't calm a colic baby and other say you can. We have been giving her Mycolin drops after eating's to help her with gas. We tried gripe water and it didn't nothing for her, expect only make her wake up every hour of the night!

Breastfeeding is going well. Kiley still latches on like a champ, the only thing we wish she would do is eat for longer times! She falls asleep still so easily while feeding and we do whatever we can do to keep her away during feedings. I'm also pumping after each feeding except at night time to help with milk production and of course to have a stock pile, so daddy can do some night feedings!

We've been going out a lot! Kiley is a great shopper, because she just sleeps the whole time we are out! We also went out to lunch with some friends and she was awake and was a good girl the whole time!

No comments: