9.21.2010

Small Bits

  • I've been cleared to work out again, so stay tuned for a weight loss/work out program I'm coming up with and hope some bloggers join me. =)
  • I ran the other day for the first time in 9 months and it felt awesome!
  • Kiley started to smile, stay tuned for pictures!
  • My sister in law Lyndsay is getting married this weekend, we are all so excited!
  • Kiley is sleeping so much better, we are getting about 3-4 hour stretches, up for an hour and then back down for another 3-4.
  • I'm still breastfeeding, but supplementing with formula. Kiley was getting enough from me for each feeding, she's now eating 4 ounces at a time, every 2 hours, so she now gets 3 ounces of breast milk and and 1 ounce of formula. At night time she is completely feed from the breast.
  • Kiley is finally starting to fit into newborn size clothing, so glad she is able to wear more of her outfits now!

No comments: