- I've been cleared to work out again, so stay tuned for a weight loss/work out program I'm coming up with and hope some bloggers join me. =)
- I ran the other day for the first time in 9 months and it felt awesome!
- Kiley started to smile, stay tuned for pictures!
- My sister in law Lyndsay is getting married this weekend, we are all so excited!
- Kiley is sleeping so much better, we are getting about 3-4 hour stretches, up for an hour and then back down for another 3-4.
- I'm still breastfeeding, but supplementing with formula. Kiley was getting enough from me for each feeding, she's now eating 4 ounces at a time, every 2 hours, so she now gets 3 ounces of breast milk and and 1 ounce of formula. At night time she is completely feed from the breast.
- Kiley is finally starting to fit into newborn size clothing, so glad she is able to wear more of her outfits now!
Here is another easy at home workout that uses basic moves. I did use 4 pound dumbbells with each exercise and of course don’t forget to warm up and stretc...