- No need to bring makeup with you to the hospital, who cares what you look like before and after giving birth and I didn't really care!!! I will admit though I had my mom bring my hair dryer so I could dry my hair!
- I never thought a little squirt bottle would be so refreshing when you can't shower.
- I was really worried about having a C-section, but they really aren't that bad and the recovery(at least for me) wasn't bad at all. I was terrified when they told me I was going to have c-section.
- It's ok to cry, let it out if you need too!
- You aren't going to get any rest in the hospital, the doctor and nurses come in at all hours of the day and night!
- Take everything home that is extra from this hospital, don't be afraid, they won't think you are stealing!
- Don't be embarrassed to breastfeed, it's perfectly normal and it's easy to cover up while you have visitors!
Here is another easy at home workout that uses basic moves. I did use 4 pound dumbbells with each exercise and of course don’t forget to warm up and stretc...