Did you know that Shop Rite has an awesome feature next week for Thanksgiving? It’s called Chef’s On Call. You might be asking what it is. Well from this Sunday(November 21st) to Thanksgiving Day, Shop Rite’s Culinary Chef’s will be on there on the other end of the phone if you need any help in preparing your meal for your family! How awesome is that!
Maybe you forgot an ingredient for that special dish and the store is already closed, well one of the Chef’s will be able to help you. Maybe you’re looking for a great recipe to make, one again the Chef’s will be there to help you!
Some of the featured Chef’s are:
• Monica Duncan, Somerset, NJ
• Gail Hinson, Philadelphia, PA
• Peter Day, Bound Brook, NJ
• Paul Taylor, Scotch Plains, NJ
• Harold Glassman, Staten Island, NY
• Fred Paparella, Morris Plains, NJ
• ShopRite’s Corporate Executive Chef, Faith Alahverdian, Delaware County, PA
I was able to meet Fred Paparella, and the Executive Chef Faith Alaverdian at the New York Food and Wine Festival!
So if you need any help in the next week preparing your meal, just call 1-800-Shoprite(1-800-746-7748) and ask to speak with the “chef on call.”
The hours are:
• Sunday 11/21 – 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Monday 11/22 – 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Tuesday 11/23 – 12 to 7:30 p.m.
• Wednesday 11/24 – 12 to 7:30 p.m.
• Thanksgiving Day, Thursday 11/25 – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.