11.03.2010

Question for the Runners

Here's my question...I'm currently doing the Couch 2 5k Program, if anyone isn't familiar with the program you can check it out here. Anyways, in the beginning when I was running as much I was able to run every other day comfortably. Now that I'm in week 7, running for 25 minutes at time I find it better if I run every two days. My body just fells better and I feel I have more energy. So my question is, runners, how many days do you go in between you runs? Thanks!

4 comments:

Keeley said...

I'm really out of shape, but I 14 years ago I used to run 4 days a week. I was a teenager then, so take that with a grain of salt. I'm no expert.

I've heard a lot of good things about this Couch 2 5k program. I'm thinking about trying it, even if the weather is getting cold! I need a little fitness in my life.

Jessica Keipper said...

Give it a try! I really like it a lot!

Melissa said...

I didn't follow the program exactly. I sometimes let more than the two or three days pass in between runs, but I was doing other stuff like spinning and Zumba. I would think if you want to go every other day then go for it! When is your 5K?

Jessica Keipper said...

It's December 11th.