7.13.2011

I can it! Day 7

To increase success with your program, skyrocket your self-talk and create a strong belief you can do this. Become your own cheerleader, shouting out words of encouragement that will keep your motivation strong every single day.
Think about why you are so convinced you can be successful in your program. Invent special phrases that reinforce your determination to stay on your plan for at least 100 days. Here a few ideas to get you started:
  1. I'm totally determine.
  2. I've done it before and I can do it again.
  3. I'm using a great weight loss plan.
  4. I'm capable of accomplishing anything.
  5. Other have done it and so can I!
Recite these phrases every day, using them to reinforce your determination to make this program work.

Have you read any real life stories about people who have lost a lot of weight and also maintained their success? Draw from these examples as well as from friends or colleagues who have accomplished phenomenal goals. Let these people inspire you and help keep you motivated to stick with your efforts. Tell your self, "If they can do it, I can too!"
Practice saying the words, "I can do it!" over and over. Write them on sticky notes and then post them on your mirror, your computer screen, and your car dash. Push them deep into your mid and use them as a powerful affirmation that you will succeed with your plan.

Today's assignment:
  • Tell yourself, "I can do it" at least ten times. Use this to cheer lead your self throughout the day.
  • In your notebook, write "I can do it because.." and then add a few supportive phrases such as "I'm capable of doing anything."
  1. I can do it because I have the willpower to do it and I'm capable of doing anything.
  2. I can do it because I have the support of my husband and I'm capable of doing anything.
  3. I can do it because I have the means to exercise everyday and I capable of doing anything.
  • Read your phrases often, using them to reinforce your goals and build your enthusiasm.

No comments: