9.12.2009

Some Inspiration

The past two weeks I've been incredibly busy with school, lesson plans, and the pug's surgery. Which you can probably guess that means I haven't been working out like I should be or eating the healthiest way I can be eating. I've worked out three times in the past two weeks. I haven't gained anything, but I just don't feel the same when I don't work out. I'm *hoping* to resume running on Monday.

But in the midst of all of this, I found some inspiration today. I wasn't even expecting it, which is the best part. It seem to come at a right time too, because I'm in that "I don't want to work out or eat healthy zone", and needed something to get me going.

Well this did it:
These aren't my jeans, just a picture I found online. But they were my inspiration.
Why you are probably asking?
Well because my mom bought this one pair of jeans for me about 5 years ago, and I've never been able to wear them. I decided today I'd try them on to see if they finally would button and they did!
So now you can see why I said when I least expected to find some inspiration to keep me going, I did and it definitely was a boost for me to keep going!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

That is awesome... even more so because it was just a random thing you found, not something you'd been focusing on and obsessing about for months, and met disappointment in the past. Good for you!