4.21.2011

Be A Better Spouse Day 30

Challenge #30: Make it Happen

So, we've come to the end of the challenge! Hopefully, it's helped you in some way - big or small. I guess most importantly is that it's definitely affected me in a positive way. And that was the whole point of all this anyway. It made me start to think more of how I approach things, though sometimes my husband likes to remind me of the "Spouse Challenge"

The last challenge is less of a challenge and more of a call to action.

You've got the tools and the power to take this further than a month, to hopefully have it make a positive impact on your life - for you, your partner, and your kids.

For some of you, it's fixable. Maybe for others of you, it's not.

But it's got to be worth at least trying. That's what I did this month and that's what I hope to do next month, even though I won't be posting daily about it here.

No comments: