4.28.2011

New Challenge

Sometimes I think of ideas at the most random times, like today driving to The Little Gym.
Since I'm turning 30 this August, yes 30, how the HECK did that happen? I decided that I need to get a goal in mind and really stick with it. The first goal, I mean the 10th goal I've probably set for my self I had started in Janurary, you see I do these fancy little cute charts that I like to put pretty girly stickers on once I lose a pound! I even made the hubsand a work out chart for him, speaking of that he need a new one =) Sorry, got sidtracted there! Anyways, so my little chart I started in January was 20 pounds by March, well March came and went and here we are in the end of April and I didn't lose the 20 pounds, I'm not going to beat my self up about it, because there is no point.

Since I'm turning 30 this year, I decided that I would challenge my self to 30 pounds by 30. After thinking about it a little more, I realized that my BFF Jillian Michaels, probably wouldn't recommend that. It's 10 pounds a month, which isn't exactly the best way to lose weight.

So, this may sound silly but my ULTIMATE goal is to lose 30 pounds by August 4th, and since I realize this is a HUGE challegne and might not be the healthiest way to lose weight, I'm going to set my goal at losing 20 pounds by August 4th.

Do you want to join me? If so, leave a comment with your email address or email me at kupuggie@gmail.com.

The details:
You will give me your starting weight and your goal(I'll put this all on a spreadsheet) each week on Friday's there will be a weigh in, you'll email me your weight and I will caculate total % lost weekly and over all total. Each week there will be a new challenge exercsie to do, these I'll post on the blog on Monday mornings so you can either add that exercise to whatever you are doing, or do it as a replacement for another one. You can do whatever you want to work out, eat healthy. If you already have a goal your working on you can still join in!
Sounds pretty easy right, so come on join me =)

No comments: