Reasons Why Being a Stay At Home Mommy Rocks:
- I don't miss a thing. I get to see everything happen first, I get to hear every word Kiley says first and every new discovery she makes.
- I get to spend every minute of every day with my baby. I don't have to rush home from work and do all my chores at night before spending time with my baby.
- We get to go out shopping, have fun lunch dates, go to The Little Gym.
- I'm able to get all my household chores done while she's napping, that way at nights and weekends, I can spend with Kiley, the hubby and the pug.
- I get to go to the grocery store during the week, when NO one is there!!