6.10.2011

Reasons I love to be a SAHM

I'm participating in the SITS 31 Days to a better blog challenge and Day #2 was to create a blog post in a list format.

Reasons Why Being a Stay At Home Mommy Rocks:
  1. I don't miss a thing. I get to see everything happen first, I get to hear every word Kiley says first and every new discovery she makes.
  2. I get to spend every minute of every day with my baby. I don't have to rush home from work and do all my chores at night before spending time with my baby.
  3. We get to go out shopping, have fun lunch dates, go to The Little Gym.
  4. I'm able to get all my household chores done while she's napping, that way at nights and weekends, I can spend with Kiley, the hubby and the pug.
  5. I get to go to the grocery store during the week, when NO one is there!!

No comments: