- Food isn't a prize-You shouldn't reward your self with food. It's hard to do and I'm guilty. I will lose 5 pounds and my prize will be a yummy Oreo Peanut Butter Milkshake. Instead, I should put the money into buying a new pair of jeans!
- Eat dessert on a full stomach-You won't eat as much. My husband loves to take his dessert home from restaurants, or even after eating dinner at home, he always waits to have desserts, so it's something I've adapted and do as well. You should eat dessert after eating your meal so you don't eat that whole piece of cake.
- Diet foods aren't always a diet-Food makers try to trick us, by making "diet" food, by labeling something low fat, or cookies for 100 calories, are you really going to be satisfied after eating only two small cookies, doubt it. So eat a serving size of the regular, not diet food.
- Free food-Foods that are "free" of ingredients always have something more. So they maybe fat free, but they have more sugar or salt to replace that free ingredient. So eat the real deal, just with in the serving size limits.
- It's there, so I need to eat it-you know you've passed by something in your office or kitchen and said well it's there, I see it, I need to eat it. Think about it before you put that something in your mouth, "Do I really need this'? Make your self a deal, like only if it's dark chocolate, or one sweet a day.
Here is another easy at home workout that uses basic moves. I did use 4 pound dumbbells with each exercise and of course don’t forget to warm up and stretc...