4.17.2009

Week 4 20/20

The past week has been a bit crazy, so for the past two weeks I haven't posted my food/calorie intake or exercise. Thia past week it was impossible really because I wasn't eating much and I really wasn't feeling well enough to spend my time tracking all of that. I am going to get back on it with week 5! Because of my surgery I have to basically re introduce every food back into my body, so it's been a trying week. I'm still learning what I can eat and what I can't and it will be like that for a while.

But...in other news last week when I weighed my self, on Friday(the day after my surgery, I had gained all but one pound back) I wasn't too worried about it because it mostly came from the gas they inserted me and all the IV fluids).

I was only concerned that I wouldn't lose much more because of not being able to work out because of the surgery. I was also a bit worried because of Easter and all the yummy foods. But I was careful with what I ate and I ended up losing 6 pounds this week for a total weight loss of 7 pounds so far in 4 weeks!

So I'm VERY ecstatic to display this:

No comments: