4.01.2009

H20

Water is SUPER important in your diet. We been told for a while 8 glasses a day is the amount you should drink, but in reality research has shown that there is no set amount for everyone to drink. It depends on your weight, your activity and a few other factors. Water is your body's principal chemical component, making up, on average, 60 percent of your body weight. Every system in your body depends on water. For example, water flushes toxins out of vital organs, carries nutrients to your cells and provides a moist environment for ear, nose and throat tissues.

I've been trying to get 32 ounces of water in a day. I've been carrying around my Nalgene water bottle. I eventually want to get to drinking 64 ounces of water a day. But if you ever started drinking more water then usual, you know what happens, you can't stop going to the bathroom, so I'm starting out slow and getting adjusted to it!


So get your water!

No comments: