5.30.2009

Day 1 Fab Fattie Challenge

Friday was day one of the Fab Fatties Challenge Eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily- 5 points

*Drink 8 glasses of water a day- 8 points- I drank 8=8 points

*Exercise- 1 point per minute- I walked a total of 30 minutes with the doggie=30 points

*Do a random good deed- 5 points- I tipped my hair dresser 20 bucks=5 points

*Stop drinking soda pop for a day- 1 point- I don't drink soda=1 point

*Actually read someone else’s blog post and leave a comment- 1 point-I read someone else's blog everyday, but I left a comment on one persons=1 point

* Answer our Fab Fatties random bonus questions about us- 5 points-this I forgot to to do yesterday so no points

* Recommend 2 fabulous friends from twitter and tell us why we should follow them- 2 points-@ jenncuisine, because she makes awesome food and @crumblycookie, she also post amazing recipes. =2 points

* Eat a healthy breakfast-1 point=special k and oj=1 point

* Lose weight- 1 point per pound-lost 1.5 pounds=1 point

* Keep a food journal for the day- 5 points per day=I record my food everyday=5 points

* Take a walk during you lunch break- 5 points-I talk walks everyday with pug=5 points

* Have a friend join this challenge- 25 points per friend-Does posting on my blog count? Haha.

Total points=54 points

No comments: