- Don't eat while standing up, in the car or on the go. Don't eat when you don't have time to sit down and have a proper meal.
- Don't skip meals, you aren't saving calories because you will be so hungry that you will extra calories to feel full.
- Nighttime grating is often because you are bored-so find a hobby.
- Brush your teeth, food is never as appealing when you have a toothpaste mouth.
- Make hot tea, warm liquid in your stomach makes you feel satiated.
- Take a fiber supplement.
- If going to a party, take a healthy snack for everyone to munch on.
- At a party or social event hang far away enough from the food so you are tempted to be talking and munching.
- If able bring a healthy dish to the party.
Here is another easy at home workout that uses basic moves. I did use 4 pound dumbbells with each exercise and of course don’t forget to warm up and stretc...