- Soft berries and cherries, citrus, grapes, litchis, pineapples and watermelon never riped after picking.
- Avocados only ripen after being picked.
- Apricots, blueberries, figs, melons(except watermelon), nectarines, passion fruit, peaches and persimmons are ripe in color, texture, and juiciness but not in sweetness after picking.
- Apples, cherimoyas, kiwis, mangoes, papayas and pears get sweeter after picking.
- Bananas riped only after picking.
Here is another easy at home workout that uses basic moves. I did use 4 pound dumbbells with each exercise and of course don’t forget to warm up and stretc...